My free downloaded template was just adapted from wordpress but I am proudly using blogger. I will explain exactly based on my experience, the first instruction is the standard placement of ads below the title post and the second instruction is how to combine different adsense ads sizes anywhere blogger or blogspot post. There are many versions in the web but I will explain what I had experienced in my blog site with the new 2013 blogger interface html box code and without expand widget templates option.
How to put adsense ads below your title post in blogspot?
1. Copy your adsense ads.
2. You may search in google below "parse code for blogger" and parse your adsense code.
3. Secure your parsed code and/or save to notepad.
4. Go to blogger.com then on your blog site go to template.
5. Click backup/restore and download full template for backup purposes.
6. After that click Edit HTML.
7. Put your mouse cursor inside the HTML box and hit CTRL+F or Command+F in your keyboard. A search box will appears in the upper right corner of the html box.
8. Now type the "<data:post.body/>" without the quotes and press enter. (Note there are four (4) separate <data:post.body/>)
9. Find all four "<data:post.body/>" and change to your new code below.
<!-- start of code-->
<div expr:id='"aim1" + data:post.id'/>
<div style='clear:both; margin:10px 0'>
(PASTE YOUR PARSE CODE HERE)
<div expr:id='"aim2" + data:post.id'>
var r=s.search(/\x3C!-- adsense --\x3E/igm);
<!--End of code-->
10. Last, click save template and check the adsense ads it should automatically appear below all your blog post title.
How to put different adsense ads size in blogger of blogspot posts?
1. You should executed the instruction above first before you will proceed here. (If done proceed to number two)
2. Try to click and edit your blog post then click the html mode beside compose tab.
3. Copy this "<!-- adsense -->" without quotes and put anywhere in your blog post. (Note: the ads size that will appears in <!-- adsense --> is the one you have parsed and paste inside your html template)
4. If you want to add new adsense ads size simple go to to your adsense account, then My ads tabs and pick your desired ads then paste anywhere in your blog post.
If there is any problem feel free to comment below or contact me. Hope this post will help specially to those who are blogger or blogspot users that wants to put their adsense ads anywhere in blog posts.